The future of LNG marine bunkering to improve shipping emissions is here.
To service anchor customer TOTE Maritime and the local LNG marine bunkering market in Jacksonville, FL, Clean Marine Energy is involved in building the first US flagged Jones Act compliant LNG bunkering vessel.
- The barge is currently under construction at Conrad Shipyards in Orange, TX
- The design is by Bristol Harbor Group with single GTT membrane tank of 2,200 m3
- Blue water design: LOA: 222’, Beam: 49’, Draft: 8’
- The barge will transfer LNG at 500 cbm /hour; total fueling time to TOTE is ~5 hours
- Expected delivery in Q2 2017